Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Internet Explorer 7 - BETA1 - Windows XP Required - Download
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:39 pm   Post subject: Internet Explorer 7 - BETA1 - Windows XP Required - Download

I was jerkin' around some Diablo II websites, looking for the 'Windows Key Disabler' plug-in they have that disables the Win-key when playing D2; as any avid Diablo II player would know, pressing the Win-key when you mean to hit 'Alt' gets really annoying sometimes...

Anyways, I found this in their downloads section. Thought it'd be cool to post here if anyone wants to give it a go. I played around with it for 10 minutes, hated it, and uninstalled it. It didn't render http://www.msn.com/ properly, and WindowsUpdate.com didn't work either. So bah, but it's neat if you want to check out what it'll look like.

http://www.d2sector.net/downloads/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=177

RSS feeds work awesomely. That'll probably be the highlight of the official release.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont think i'll be checking it out, i'll just stick with Opera, and periodically firefox.

And hitting the Win-Key is annoying in every full-screen game.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

timmytheturtle wrote:
i'll just stick with Opera,
+50 BITS!
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
timmytheturtle wrote:
i'll just stick with Opera,
+50 BITS!

Oh, that reminds me Notoroge, I accidenly donated 100 bits to you today. I was playing around with the Donation system, trying to see what would happen if I donated negative amounts, etc.

Yeah, it turns out it just ignores the - sign Wink So, enjoy. That's what I deserve for trying to circumvent the system Embarassed
Notoroge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I realized something was up when I came back the next day and noticed I had 400+ bits. Here, 150+ BITS!
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll check it out (wanna see what my sites are gonna look on IE7 o.O :S, If its screwed i'll kill M$...using words -.-)

It crashes for me while its installing o.O
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: