Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hacking program - 1.1!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:56 pm   Post subject: hacking program - 1.1!!!!

i came here recently to download my ms-dos program i made to show my friend at skool... since we have "tcl school connect" i cant directly download i can just open it and then re save it... anyway getting to the point when i downloaded my program and opened it was on the server Very Happy thus opening some things up for me...

so lately ly ive been working on a variation my msdos program and added some run commands and GUI

it isnt very user friendly but here are some instructions on how to use it

the top text field is the command box
the bottom is where u put the directory and file u wish to open

commands include: dir, cd.., open

example 1 (changing the directoy)
top field: (type) cd..
bottom field:(type)c:/(or whatever directory u want)

example 2(opening a file)
top field:(type)open
bottom field:(type) whatever file want to open in the directory that ur in...

example 3(seeing whats in the currenty directory)
top field:(type)dir

i hope i made that simple... u get the hang of it after a while
i am currently updating it now
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

WOW!!! i just got into markbook on the server using this proggy SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Token

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow this is really cool Claping, my school is also very restricting to what were able to do, so this will open up whole new doors lol, i'm just happy that no one else at my school uses this site or else they might get into my handin folder, that would suck, maybe in your next version you could make it so that you could:

- copy a file into another directory
- delete files
- create new folders
- rename files

just some ideas Smile keep up the good work
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya ill probably put some of that stuff... but right now i need to work out the bugs...like not being able to open files that have spaces in them ...
Token

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yah, that may be a problem, but if you could rename the file then you could make it one word and then open it.
Maybe if you were to make a command like open2 and then you would enter the first word, press enter, then enter the seccond word, sometimes its more than 2 words, so you could do somthing like this

code:

if cmd(1..4) = open and length (cmd) = 5 then
for i:1..cmd(5)   %% you might have to convert that to a int
get word(i)
file+=file+" "
end for

but that is kinda sloppy and theres a few things that you'd have to work at to make it work out, i'd be really inurested in this source code if you could pm me the it, if not the whole thing maybe even how you worked the dir statement
md

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't know turing very well, but there's probably a way to execute a system command; then all you need to do is execute cmd, and redirect all output to hte turing program
Token

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

right, that should be possible, but if you try it, it dosent open cmd prompt, and it wouldent work at schools (at least not mine) because they have disabled cmd prompt... so theres gotta be somthing i dont know about, maybe in gui that i dont know about
zomg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

this program doesnt run off cmd prompt if thats what ur saying, ill will release the source in due time when i gets some more stuff in it/make it more user friendly
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ssr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

speaking of teh system cmd, someone in our school went into our school system
and rename the file into notepad, so if u open the notepad from turing, it actually opens the cmd prompt Laughing Laughing
anyway thats nice program...
post8k

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont get how to use it.... LOL
I think it should have instructions inside (not only on forum)
zomg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol u wont need instructions Smile it will be user friendly enough (hopefully)

got anymore suggestion tho?
i was thinking of adding some NET features and to experiment with accessing files on someone else's computer... not sure if thats possible tho
Token

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you could make a script of some sort that runs in the background and acts as your acess to that persons computer, i remember somone making turing hidden, but who? ... lol maybe somone will remember
zomg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i was thinking i could use the basic connecting"engine" of my old chat program...

anyway i dunno if im gonna change my mark or shit... its proably a trap and the day after im gonna get caught and like expelled...

o well... im trying to work on it so that it is a textboxchoice thing its kinda hard to do that at skool cuz they still have 4.0.4
MihaiG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

change some1 elses marks and see hewat happens to them if they don't get in trouble u wont let some1 else take the bullet Twisted Evil Shoting Sniper
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:
change some1 elses marks and see hewat happens to them if they don't get in trouble u wont let some1 else take the bullet Twisted Evil Shoting Sniper

see the problem with that is im not sure if my skool has logs for every activity... and if they do then would it show that it is all being done under my username
what i would have to do is make sure that no ones knows where i am get unto a computer someone has logged off of and then have a good alibi and have some friends to back me up Smile
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 7  [ 99 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: