Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Nothing else matters-Metallica
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Token

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:25 pm   Post subject: Nothing else matters-Metallica

Hey, i was really bored today so i figured i'd do somthing with turings music, so i chose a song (nothing else matters) and wrote it out, feel free to use it if you would like.

code:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Nothing else matters%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Metallica%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Re-Created by%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Token%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Music.Play ("2<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<b>b1b2b4be1e2b>2c<8b>4c<b2ab4ag2e1e")

Music.Play ("2<ab>1c>4cecec2c<c1d4>e4aef+<bb2>1e>2gb>1e2<<<<<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg")

Music.Play ("<1e>4eb>e1g2<d>4f+d<2ac4>ec<2g<1e>4eb>e1g2<d>4f+d<2ac4>ec<2g<1e>4eb>e1g2<d>4f+d<2ac4>ec<1g2df+g>1d+")

Music.Play ("2<<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg<e>gb>e<bg")
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright, I listened to the song just before listening to your version - very good! Almost exact the same. You should make it slightly faster, and it would be perfect. You should do more songs in Turing, that's one of my favourite things to see posts on Confused Smile
Token

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yah the timing for this song was unbelivebly hard lol, but i guess i had an advantage becuase i play guitar and i know this song so i can kinda feel the timing a bit better than if your listening to it, i realise its a little bit off but without letting me use ties and stuff like that its kinda hard. do you have any requests Gandalf? and yes this is one of metallica's best to my oppinion.
ssr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Another nice song made by TOken
lolol
Laughing
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, if you're good with metallica some of my favourites are:

Enter Sandman
For Whom the Bell Tolls
One
I'll post more more if you want.

In the next version of Turing they should really improve the music function - its a good way to add music to your prog without lag and without an additional file.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: