Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 transportation.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dying to live

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:41 am   Post subject: transportation.

can some one help me make a project for programming class, i have to draw any mode of transportation (car, plane,moped) and it has to include motion and back ground detail, and anyone help me??? if you do dont make it too high end cuz its a grade 10 class
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:12 pm   Post subject: Re: transportation.

dying to live wrote:
if you do dont make it too high end cuz its a grade 10 class

Y'see, that line right there somehow gives me the impression that you expect somebody to do the assignment and write the code for you. But, y'know, I make silly mistakes sometimes. Go ahead and clear up this misunderstanding for me.
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well...

Do you know how to draw shapes on the screen? How to specify where they should appear (in pixels) and how big they should be (again, in pixels)?

If you know that, then you know how to draw a car or plane. Nobody's expecting a work of art. You're in a programming class, not a drawing class.

Now, if you know how to draw an object in a particular place on the screen, then you just have to keep redrawing it one pixel in a different direction again and again and again and...
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

drawing in turing is very easy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
dying to live

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok if its suck a big deal to ask for help then why not say that insted of being huge dick heads about it??

Quote:
Y'see, that line right there somehow gives me the impression that you expect somebody to do the assignment and write the code for you. But, y'know, I make silly mistakes sometimes. Go ahead and clear up this misunderstanding for me.

im pretty sure when i said i needed help with my programing project i thought i might have gave it away that it was for school.
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The problem is that if we just give you answers, this site will lose credibility with teachers. If it does, they will discourage their students from visiting it.

Instead of handing out answers, we provide tutorials and guidance. We will provide complete code that you can look at, but not when we know you're just going to copy and paste it, and turn it in without understanding it.

It's better that you get a problem wrong, and know why it didn't work, than that you hand something in that works, but have no idea why.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: